Mar 11, 2010

Add a Google Buzz icon to Blogger

Buzz It
Howdy everybody!

I found a very cool blog that has the code to place a Google Buzz icon to your blogger/blogspot blog.  I think I will look up how to add a Facebook and Twitter icon/link next.  There sure is some pretty cool stuff out there by people way smarter than me.  All you have to do is have an imagination and take a little time.


The link to the blog that has the instructions and code is: http://bloggerstop.net/2010/02/add-google-buzz-it-buttons-to.html

Here is a little tidbit that I did to find the proverbial needle in the haystack when it comes to locating the code to place the Google Buzz code behind.  

Step 1)  Open up a MS Word document
Step 2) Copy the blogger code and then paste it in the Word document
Step 3) Do a Find search for this code:
Step 4) Paste the code for the Google Buzz icon
Step 5) Preview your blog to see if it worked, if not, clear your edits.

Good Luck!
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment